Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sao Paulo


I arrived in Brasil today after a very long set of flights.  I was supposed to fly Copenhagen to Paris and then to Sao Paulo on Friday...but I read on Delata's website later Thursday night that the French pilots of Air France were going on Strike for four days and some flights might be affected.  So I called Air France and they told me my long haul flight from Paris to Sao Paulo was cancelled.  So they told me I could be booked on a partner airline.  They looked at KLM..booked...so I got to go on Delta.  However, that meant I went via Atlanta.  11 hours to Atlanta and then a four hour layover and then 9 hours to Sao Paulo...however, we boarded and then sat for two hours whilst they fixed the in flight video stuff.  Panasonic at their best.

Here is a picture from outside my hotel looking at one of the landmarks in Sao Paulo.  Well..off to have dinner with some Sisters and Elder from the Mission 24 years ago.  Boy am I old!!!!!!!

No comments: