Saturday, August 16, 2008

Phelps Did It - 8 Gold In a Single Olympics

In these first three snaps you see Michael on the starting block and then jumping into the pool. You notice that he and the other swimmer next to him are entering at the same time. In the other relay Michael caused the team to be behind when he finished where in this relay he came back and made up almost 1 full second.




In these next three snaps you see Michael coming in for the touch and then the next guy jumping in the pool. I wish I had with me the stronger lens. It would have been nice but I did not think I would be where I was at the time.





In the above picture you see Phelps touching and then in the thee next three snaps you see the final strokes of the last swimmer coming in for a Gold.











Let the celebration begin. For all you number geeks. If Michael Phelps were a country in and of himself competing in the Olympic Games he would be ranked 5th based on Gold Medals Won in Beijing as of this AM. In these pictures you can see him doing the butterfly and then touching and then the others jumping into the pool and finishing the race. Fun Fun Fun.

No comments: