Friday, August 22, 2008

Where I have Hung my head the last 3 weeks

This is called the North Star Media village. It reminds me a lot of Seoul's Media Village. We have large complexes that have buttons in the elevators to take us to the 32 floor...but nothing is beyond the 25th. Strange.


We had people outside greeting us when we arrived and now they are helping us go...go...go



We had people outside greeting us when we arrived and now they are helping us go...go...go



I am living on the 17th floor in the ensuite that is all self contained. There are two other guys with me that have a common bathroom. It is good. Bed is firm and new and things work pretty well. I should say in the laundry down below there are leaks everywhere...so it is a bit wet when we do our laundry since I don't think the concrete settled or firmed up before the laundry opened and the washing machines pump out lots of water. Oh well.

No comments: