Friday, February 17, 2006

How I am Doing

My father keeps telling me to post pictures of myself. So here it is. After not having water for 1 day and being without hot water for 2...I had one of the Slovenia crew take a picture of me. As my wife and kids know one month before I left we started a gotee growing contest for those working in my department at the Games. It was not until I got here in Italy that it really started to take full effect on me. I have tried to shave since I was not the winner but I keep breaking my razors. I hope that when I get back I can get rid of the excess hair. I hear that the metal detectors at the airports now perform hair removal...so I am anxiously waiting for that to happen.

Actually, this is a snow monkey from Nagano. He and his buddies would steal our food, backpacks and such when we were out walking around in some of the areas in Nagano.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. Looks like you when I first saw you. I thought you'd shed most of your fur when we turned on the furnace. Oh well, there is always a reversion to childhood as we get older. Glad you're enjoying your self -- at least enjoying your company.