Sunday, February 05, 2006

This IZ Chief Inspector Clouseau speaking on the pheaun


At the Ski Jump Venue the Mag & Bags are not set up yet and so there is always a lot of discussion about what is correct, who can pass and what can be brought into the venue. I noticed when I arrived at the Turin airport that the National Police were all decked out in their full uniforms. Something I don't recall on previous visits.

It appears that Kato is talking with three Inspector Clouseaus since the 'pheaun' is not working.

Yes...I realize 'Clouseau' is 'French' but these guys look so much like him that I could not help by have some fun with them. When I was here on the last trip in July...the Italian police had the 'Red Light Camera's' working by having two officers stand side by side. One had a video camera on the intersection and the other a note book writing down the license plate of the car that ran the red light.

No comments: