Tuesday, February 21, 2006

USA vs. SWE - Who Should I Root For?

It is Obvious a Happy Wife equals a Happy Life so I had to root for Tre Kroner in the Hockey Match on Sunday vs. the US of A. I got there at the start of the second period and sat four rows behind the Swedish penalty box. I was with Derek Lindsy of the IOC. It was a great game. There were American Lugers in front of me and US fans next to me...but when I explained to them the dilema {being married to a Swede and me being an American} they all agreed it was okay to root for Tre Kroner.

I got stuck in Torino and stayed with Ben Rodgers on Sunday night since the snow was falling and they had closed the roads. When I say snow was falling it was about 6-8-12 inches. They would not let people through the mountains without chains. The BVM at Ski Jump did get through without chains as the lady office that stopped him told him to put on chains...and he said 'I am from Canada...this is not much snow for me.' She let him through without any chains.

This snap was taken just after Tre Kroner scored their second goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this a trick question?